Mixed Use Loans
Mixed-use loans are a great way to fund or invest in a mixed-use property. Such loans are flexible and offer many advantages such as high returns on the investment. However, getting this funding is not easy if you opt for traditional options like banks. It’s the reason why we’re here. Commercial Real Estate Loan Pros of Fort Myers can provide you with lenders who can offer mixed-use loans to fund your needs.
About mixed-use loans
The loans are offered for short-term as well as long-term periods. The term period can vary from 6 to 18 months. And it can also go up to 5 years. These loans are fast funding and quick in our organization. The interest rates for such loans vary from 4.25 percent to 6.50 percent. The amount of loan which can be offered to you ranges from one million dollars to three million dollars.
What are mixed-use building types?
In general, the mixed-use building comprises the residential component of about 80% of the net leasable area. Hence, the remaining would go in a nonresidential space. It can be any commercial office space or retail, or shopping center. Some of the mixed-use building combinations include:
- Main street commercial/ residential: It involves commercial units on the ground floor, which faces the street, and a few stories of residential apartments.
- Urban commercial/ residential: It is similar to what is told above, but in this case, your commercial area doesn’t need to face the street.
- Office and multifamily: The residential multifamily buildings share space with one or more buildings.
- Live/ workspace: This is a type of mixed-use building where the owner lives and works in the same building. The commercial portion can be used to work.
Why should you invest in a mixed-use property?
There are different reasons why you must consider a mixed-use property with residential, commercial, and community properties. Some of them are:
- The housing opportunities are increased, which cater to a wider range of tenant demographics.
- There is increased general mobility, walkability, and bike-ability.
- Such properties provide a strong sense of community.
Who will benefit from mixed-use development loans?
Real estate investors and business owners are the main users of mixed-use development mortgages. You can buy a building and then lease it to other tenants. It is also possible to sell these units. You can even choose to live on this property.
Why choose us?
Commercial Real Estate Loan Pros of Fort Myers in Fort Myers, Florida (FL) is a well-established organization providing great services in the real estate business. In the entire region of Lee County, our services are appreciated and trusted. We can help you find the right lender who meets all of your commercial financing needs. If you want some real profit from the real estate world, you can join us today. Any kind of situation you face, we can help you make it fine. With experts working hard and putting serious efforts into the organization, we assure the best quality results. So, dial our number today and reach out to us.
There are so many areas or regions where we offer these services with most of them being cities.
However, if you need any of these services, you need to contact us. The list below comprises the areas where we offer these services.